Day 1

Have you ever had a moment in your life when you thought the day was going to go exactly the same as it always goes only to realize tha...


Have you ever had a moment in your life when you thought the day was going to go exactly the same as it always goes only to realize that the day would flip your life upside down?

That day definitely was when me and my boyfriend of 7 years traveled for my friend’s wedding. This trip was planned for months and since it wasn’t too far from his family’s cabin, we decided to stay over for couple of days to enjoy the nature and couple of hikes to get away from the crazy life. What I didn’t realize is that all the doubts that I have had over the years, crept back up and I didn’t want to force them down like I always do. See, you will learn this about me and it is that I am stubborn.

So when those doubts started creeping in, I wanted them to stop more than anything else.

So he knew something was wrong on the way to the cabin so right before we were heading out to the wedding, he wanted to talk. And I just had to spill it out. I won’t bore you with all the details but I told him everything that was on mind. That I wanted out, I wasn’t my own person, I was done.

I knew that he was going to propose within the next year but after being in relationship for so long and having all those doubts, I had to back up and see what I want. Because if he would have proposed, it would hurt him a lot more if I said no instead of me just taking my time. At least that’s the excuse I’m going with and I’m going to stick to it.

You will soon learn there is a dark side to me.

So here we will. Welcome to those single shenanigans, let’s see what the fuss is all about!

You Might Also Like

0 comments