Day 12

Few days in and I knew I had to get out. If I was going to be single, I had to do this right. Me and my “ex” (Is that even what you wo...



Few days in and I knew I had to get out. If I was going to be single, I had to do this right. Me and my “ex” (Is that even what you would call him now? Weird) agreed to live with our parents until we saved for a house so at 25 years old, my mom was still doing my laundry. Hey, I may have gotten spoiled with all that free food and a VERY cheap rent but I had to leave.

& this is where my luck comes in. It usually shows up at the most random times which this is definitely one of them.

I found a listing on Craiglist for an apartment on a Monday and was moving on Thursday. Yup. First time ever getting an apartment and it happened in 4 days.

Found the listing on Monday.

Looked at the place on Tuesday.

Got my keys on Wednesday.

Moved in on Thursday.

Guess this is my life now haha

And the place is gorgeous! I guess it does help to have a sob story that I am going through a breakup because I was able to negotiate the price for the place & when they moved out, they left me half of case of Corona and bucket of ice cream. Score!

Although now I definitely realized that I need a lot more stuff that I have. Like a vacuum, COFFEE MAKER, plates. At this point, I only have 1 knife, 1 fork, and 1 spoon. And yes, that is the current standing in my drawer.


More details on the apartment situation in later days, apparently I don’t even owe a hair brush…

You Might Also Like

0 comments